Monday, April 9, 2012

MORE LETTERS ...

I have been very lax since November, in posting these lovely letters. They have been within arms reach of My computer since then, but I have such trouble reading the handwriting and typing at the same time, that I took a long break.

I will get back to it today. An acquaintance of mine has a lovely blog that he put together about his mother who passed on in December. She ran a restaurant in North Carolina. I read a post linked from his facebook and it was the impetus I needed to begin again with Mom and Dad's letters.

When last I posted it was gray and dreary November. I will be beginning again with the letters from May of 1956. I should be able to feel the letters even better as I write them, now that spring is here and the season now matches the season in which they were written. I will post more photos as I can.

Thanks Wic!

No comments:

Post a Comment