Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hagerstown, Md April 4, 1956

Mrs Charles  R. (redacted)
4919 (redacted) Drive
Washington 16, D.C.
    Wed. Apr. 4, 1956
5 P.M.
Dear Little Gini,

     Just a few short lines to you before I dash down and do the afternoon session.
     Can't tell you how disappointed I was this morning. It was just something beyond my control. I borrowed 20 bucks from the hotel to get my plates but I still have to wait until Thurs. to pick them up. I'm certain everything will be alright for Fri., with the same arrangements

2

prevailing throughout- including the call.
     Last night the 3 of us went  to Martinsburg, W.Va and had Italian egg noodles, top round cooked in sauce, and a big salad (with garlic) They serve home style and there was about 3 times as much as we could eat. It would have been swell to have had you there to dig in with me. Are you diet conscious? Do you count calories? Well this stuff is supposed to put on pounds. Never with me though.
     It's wonderful to get your letters. They all have  a message and I love them.

     Got to run now honey-
So long little screwball
Love 
       Norm

No comments:

Post a Comment