Friday, November 11, 2011

Washington DC, April 10, 1956

Mr. Norman (redacted)
c/o the Buddy Rocco 3
The Colonial
Hagerstown, Md.
Tues. Morn. 9AM.

My Darling Norman,
     Never, no never in  all my life did I dream there could be such love. All the way to Frederick I knew you would be wonderful, but there is no way possible I could ever know how wonderful - Your strong arms and (unreadable) body - I want to stay in your arms for ever.There are no words in the whole world to describe how I feel.- or what happened yesterday. I floated all the way home on a pink cloud. I made Rockville by 6:30 and would have been home by 6:45, but I stopped for gas. Bob met me as I drove up- He checked the speedometer & not the one we turned back- Finally I told them I took a long ride & drove  & drove. I just plain wanted to be alone- just like Bob did that night we all went out without him.- I asked him why there had to be such a rumpus  because I felt like taking a ride- He said I was a woman- that was different--- Anyway enough of that- I retired at 9 & into your arms again I know I was an active girl yesterday my sweet-  I'm just getting old-I'm so stiff today-I need you-How did you make out last eve. my darling-
      Everyone is speaking to me again and we are going to look for an apt. this week. I hope we can move no later than the 1st of June. If we don't I am going to head for the hills.- Your hills angel-
     Well dearest one- Elaine is due in 15 min. I'm not dressed. My time sheet isn't  added up that I must drop off to my boss- and so another dull day with only my thoughts  and memories of you to brighten it. Oh how I will cling to every single moment we spent- You made everything too perfect- I still can't believe it all really happened. Am I still dreaming Norman. Hurry down dearest- so we can be together. I love you- I love you- I want to kiss you, I want to learn.
     So long My darling, Your Miss---
                                           Your own
                                               Gini always

No comments:

Post a Comment