Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hagerstown, Md March 30, 1956

Mrs Gini (redacted)
4919 (redacted) Drive
Washington 16, D.C.

Friday, March 30 1956

Little Gini Gal-

     Received your tender note this A.M.. Needless to say I doted on every word.
     We had another quiet week here- Probably on account of lent. We had a nice crowd tonight, probably because the hill-billy entertainer Jimmy Dean was across the street at 

2

the Masonic Temple. He drew a tremendous crowd and we got some of the overflow. 
     We went out to dinner tonight at a place called the "Dinner Bell" which is about 3 miles down the Sharpsburg Pike. I had what they call country ham in these parts. It was delicious but it would have been so heavenly if you could have been with me.
     We made some "tapes:" this afternoon and after work we sat around and listened to our improvisations. It's always quite a novelty to

3

listen to oneself played back. Buddy is contemplating the purchase of this tape recorder and we were giving it the business to see what it would do.
     After we heard the tapes we went to Mabel's and had hamburgers and coffee/tea. It brought back the other night when we were two were sitting together

4

with our thighs pressing tightly together. My thoughts are projecting to next Wed. morning when we'll share those short precious hours together. On my way through Frederick this Sat. night I'll pick a convenient spot for us to meet. In my letter to you Mon. I'll give you the details on where.
     Now I have to get into my lonely bed- No Gini gal to cuddle up to and soothe me into dream land. No sweet, warm body to fit so subtly against mine- 

5

No tender lips to inflame me. Enough of this hopeless talk. (for now)
     I'll roll in now and if I'm lucky I'll dream of my sweet Gini. Take care of yourself honey and think of your Norm.

Love, 
Norm

No comments:

Post a Comment