Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hagerstown, Md March 26, 1956

Mrs. Gini (redacted)
4919 (redacted) Drive
Washington D.C.

Sun. 25, 8 P.M.

Gini Gal,

     I'm all alone here today as Buddy went home for the week-end  and Al did too. It's been rather lonely and I've been thinking how terriffic it would be if  we had been toether today with nobody to bother us.
     I've just re-read  your letters and find them just as touching as when I first opened them. I think a better word to describe them would be exciting. I can't hep but get a little excited  when I read them. You have a knack

2

for putting yourself into the written page and I can clearly see you as I read.
     I'll be looking forward to seeing you this Wed. although I feel that it'll be a rather trying set up what with not being able to embrace you. Just remember that we'll have to do all our talking with our eyes.
     I want to arrange to meet you in Frederick on the 3, 4, 5, or 6th Of April. if we can meet early enough, say around 9:30 or 10:00 A.M., we can be together until 3:30 or 4:00 P.M. What time are you expected home? I play an afternoon session at 5:30, so I don't think I could leave any later than 4. Lets have your views on the subject sweetie. We'll find a quiet little room where we can belong completely to each

3

other for those few short hours.
     So-Until Wed. at least Gini gal, I'll say bye. Keep your sweet, crazy, little chin up.

Your lover-
              Norm



    

No comments:

Post a Comment